Established in 1990, The Center Press provides a service for authors of unique material. The company now publishes non fiction books on topics related to recreation, wisdom, and health, including books on boating, writing, the Entertainment Industry, human interest humor, and healthcare as well as some suspense fiction. Our mission is to create a quality mass distributed product at a fair price in an effort to keep thought and ideas freely flowing.
Our books can be found in major bookstore chains as well as independent bookstores throughout the United States and Canada. For special bookstore orders, you may order through Ingrams or Baker and Taylor. For libraries you may order through Quality Books or any other library acquisition distributor. Specialty stores such as West Marine Products/Boat/U.S. carry our boating titles. Our healthcare books can be found in many of the hospital gift stores including UCLA, St. Johns and Cedar Sinai Hospitals in Los Angeles. You may also order directly from Amazon.com or Barnesandnoble.com.
Of course, all of our titles can be ordered directly through us by going to www.thecenterpress.com
CURRENT BOOKS WE PUBLISH
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions regarding our titles. Most of our authors are now online and can be reached through websites. You can find them by clicking here. We have a few projects which we are always updating including the Boat Naming Made Simple book and How To Survive Your Hospital Stay. While browsing through this site, you may notice something you want to comment on. Please drop us a line anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Boat Naming Made Simple: The Complete Book by Susan D. Artof
2. Cheyenne Warrior: The Original Screenplay With Author Commentary
by Michael B. Druxman
3. Don't Smoke The Joists: The Wit And Wisdom OF Home Remodeling by Susan D. Artof
4. Forgiveness for Forgotten Dreams by Wayne Allen LeVine
5. How To Survive Your Hospital Stay by Judy Burger Crane, RN
6. How To Write A Story...Any Story: The Art Of Storytelling by Michael B. Druxman
7. Letters Home: A Reflection of A Man’s Survival by Maxwell M Andler, Jr. M.D.
edited by Valeda Andler – NEW 2006
8. Making It In The Business! by Dr. Andrea Hill, Ph.D.
9. Myths and Artists: Poems by Wayne Allen LeVine – NEW 2006
10. Nobody Drowns In Mineral Lake by Michael B. Druxman
11. Running On Empty – Walking On Fire by Susan D. Artof
12. Sailing: A Parent's Guide to Junior Sailing by Susan D. Artof
13. Shadow Watcher: A Novel of Suspense by Michael B. Druxman – NEW 2008
14. The Little Book Of No by Dr. Knoh Ph.D. (Piled Higher and Deeper)
15. Writing For Pleasure: Use Of Personal Writing For Personal Growth by Susan D. Artof